The Communicable Illness Response Team (CRT) is charged with planning for and response to any communicable illness that may impact our college community.
CRT Incident Management Team
- Maureen Artale, Registrar
- Graig Eichler, Assistant Director of Business Services
- Diane Georgeson, Interim Director of the Health Center
- Amanda Finch, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
- William Henn, Acting Chief of Police
- Keith Jones, College Senate Presiding Officer & Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Cindy Lehr, Site Rep Project Manager
- Dave Lincoln, Emergency Manager
- Danielle McMullen, Chief of Staff
- Dia Carleton, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Lachlan Squair, Associate Vice President, Facilities & Planning
- Karyn Wendrow, Director of Internal Communications
- Diane Williams, Executive Director of Oneonta Auxiliary Services
- CRT Operations is comprised of 30+ representatives from across the campus.