Accessibility Resources Registration Steps
Students who wish to receive support services from Accessibility Resources must first register. Registration with Accessibility Resources is a confidential, interactive process. If you are unsure if you qualify to receive support services or if you would like more information before deciding to register, please contact Accessibility Resources.
NOTE: Students who have readily observable disabilities (e.g. wheelchair user, white cane user) do not need to submit documentation. Instead, we ask that you contact the office at 607-436-2137, or stop by the office during walk-in hours, to schedule a Welcome Meeting.
- Submit documentation of a disability to our office.
- Accessibility Resources will review your documentation.
- If approved, we will reach out to your Oneonta email address with information on how to schedule a Welcome Meeting.
- If not approved, we will provide instructions for providing appropriate documentation.
- Schedule and attend your Welcome Meeting.
- During your meeting, you will meet with the Coordinator of Accessibility Resources to discuss the documentation you submitted, barriers you experience in your academics, accommodations that would work best for you, and how to set up those accommodations.
- You are not considered fully registered with the office until after you've completed the Welcome Meeting.
If you would like to discuss the registration process, please contact Accessibility Resources.