The following steps can be used in order to add a new faculty/staff member to an existing "Meet the Staff", "Faculty & Staff" or "Contact Us" page:
- Click the Edit tab for the "Meet the Staff", "Faculty & Staff" or "Contact Us" page you wish to edit.
- Scroll down to the Main Region and to the Two Columns 30/70 where the faculty/staff member needs to go in according to alphabetical order.
- Click the three dots next to the Edit button for the Two Columns 30/70 that you want to make a copy of.
- Click the Duplicate option. This will create an exact copy of the Two Columns 30/70 below.
- Double click the image in the first open editor in the duplicated Two Columns 30/70.
- Click the Back button in the Embed file window.
- Click the Select Files button in order to upload the image of the new faculty/staff member or if an image of the faculty/staff member is already on the website click the Files listing tab and find the image of the person.
- After selecting an image, update the Alternate text field in the Embed file window with the new faculty/staff member's name.
- In the second open editor in the duplicated Two Columns 30/70 update the text to match the new faculty/staff member's information.
- Finally, click the blue Save button located at the bottom of the page in order to save your changes.
If you need assistance with adding new faculty/staff members to the website please email email@example.com.